Great Site Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Therapy Dog Focus » Great Site « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Caroline Spielmann
Username: Maggie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to say that this updated site is terrific. It's great to have all the current Therapy Dog Bulletins and other information available here.

Seems like I'm the first one to post here from the Therapy Dog volunteers. Is this forum new or has the word not yet spread about it?

Don Smith
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 309
Posted on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes and Yes,
The specific Root Topic dedicated to Therapy Dog Issues is new AND indeed, the word continues to make it around; but I am sure that far too many Therapy Dog Handlers are not aware that this site exists to answer their questions and provide a means of dialoguing between other handlers.

Spread the word! StJohnOnline.ca is here for them!

Terry Fast
Username: T_fast

Posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am glad that you visted the site and I want you to know that I monitor any Therapy Dog related conversations so I am never far away for information. Provincial Staff Officer Don Smith has done an excellent job and given us a great opportunity to exchange ideas. Please spread the word amongst your peers, and I look forward to hearing their comments.

Regards,
Terry Fast
Provincial Therapy Dog Coordinator
Council for Ontario

Carolyn Brophy
Username: Cbrophy

Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terry I found this bulletin board after our meeting on Sunday. It seems like a great idea, especially since you are monitoring it and adding clarifying comments.

Anne Cepukas
Username: Anne

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A big thank you to Don on a job well done. This site is a wonderful asset to our membership. I would also like to thank Terry for making time in his incredibly busy schedule to attend the meeting on Sunday in London. I appreciated all your help with our queries.

Terry Fast
Username: Terry_fast

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome Aboard! Please tell everyone you know about the site. The objective here is to share information and ideas. The more input and discussion we have the better it will make our program.

Jennifer Simpson
Username: Wdsktherapydogs

Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just came across this site now. I have spoken to MANY Co-ordinators in Southern Ontario and NONE of them know of this forum. I will be sure to make them aware of it. In fact I was going to suggest this very thing at the next meeting!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration