Looking for Pics. of T-Dogs in Action! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Therapy Dog Focus » Looking for Pics. of T-Dogs in Action! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Catherine Di Cesare
Intermediate Member
Username: Catherine

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,

We are in the process of creating a website for the Guelph SJA branch, and I'm gathering pictures to use for the different sections of it. For Cadets and Patient Care i have tonnes (mostly that I've taken myself) but I'm severely lacking in T-Dog pics. I'm on the verge of just doing an image search for pictures of any dogs I can find, but it wuold be nice to have pics of dogs in "Uniform" ;) If you have digitized pics of you T-dogs we can use for a college, send to cdicesare@gmail.com

Credit will be given where credit is due, if you include your name, the dogs name and your division.

THANKS!

Catherine

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration