Our New Provincial Office
15 Toronto Street, 8th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5C 2E3

Looking to extend my contact list Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Patient Care Focus » Looking to extend my contact list « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Bolestridge
Username: Cbolestridge

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey everyone!!!! The purpose of this email is for me to branch out to other units and members of SJA in Ontario Council. My name is Chris Bolestridge, I am the Unit Chief for the Sudbury Adult Patient Care Unit here. I have been a member of St. John Ambulance for the past 20 years, but as part of Federal District. So I am trying to gain contacts and some of the extensive knowledge out there regarding Ontario Council. Our Sudbury unit has undergone a big rebranding and things have turned out for the positive, but always looking for help and vice versa to help out other units.

Send me a shout and would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Chris Bolestridge, SBSTJ, RN
D0162 Sudbury APC Unit Chief
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Morgan
Username: Kmorgan

Post Number: 86
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris.

Feel free to contact me with your questions or if you'd just like to talk. I'm the MFR representative on the Standards and Support Committee at Ontario Council. Email me at KMorgan@on.sja.ca and we can arrange a time to talk.

Kevin

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration