Our New Provincial Office
15 Toronto Street, 8th Floor
Toronto, Ontario M5C 2E3

Uniform Standards Update 2012 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Patient Care Focus » Uniform Standards Update 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Morgan
Username: Kmorgan

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All MFR Members in Ontario:

The standards and support committee is conducting a review and update at the provincial level of the uniform standards for all community services programs.

To assist with the review and update of the MFR section I am asking all MFR volunteers in Ontario to complete a survey regarding uniforms. The survey does not take long to complete and in addition to asking various questions it provides an opportunity to submit any ideas or suggestions you have. It may be submitted anonymously or you may provide contact information (useful if you are providing suggestions or ideas so we may contact you to discuss them).

The survey can found at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFOTUl Fa1ZDajFzRzRQTEppS0tmYkE6MQ

Please take the time to complete the survey, and share this information with any MFR members who may not access this site or know about it. I have also sent the link in an email to unit chiefs for sharing with their members. If you are a unit chief and did not receive this email, please contact me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at KMorgan@on.sja.ca. Thank you in advance for helping us with this initiative.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Morgan
Username: Kmorgan

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you to everyone who has responded to the uniform survey.

The survey will remain active until the evening of September 21, so if you have not responded there is still time.

The link again is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEFOTUl Fa1ZDajFzRzRQTEppS0tmYkE6MQ

Please share this information and encourage others to complete the survey, which can be submitted anonymously.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration