Drill Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Divisional Training Plans / Shares » Drill « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Erin Eyre
Username: Ernie

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2003 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don, I'm wondering if you could help me with this. I want to do drill with my cadets, but some of it is confusing. Could you direct me to the most up to date information on this topic.

Don Smith
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2003 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Toronto District has produced a very nice Drill Manual for their use and they have willing shared this document in PDF format to the rest of us.

It has been re-posted on CadetsOnline.ca in our Resources Section.
Basic Drill Manual - Toronto District Publication - PDF

If you are looking for more stuff... let us know.

Erin Eyre
Username: Ernie

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2003 - 01:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Don. We have the very old copies of the Drill manual so a newer version is much appreciated.

Dean Lenz, EMDMgr, SBStJ
Username: Dlenz

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We've almost re-vamped the entire "old" drill manual from the 1984 version with updates and additions that we are running here in BC. Once complete, I will see that a link is provided to those of you interested in downloading this new version for your use/referral.

Jeff C Coull
Username: Homer911n

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

a military drill manual may help too the drill is the same i believe

Sigfred D. Estensen
Username: Zigeste

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the Army manual I believe is known as CFP 201, maybe someone that has access or knows someone who has access might be able to help

Hal Rowan
Username: Hrowan

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am going to run an NCO Course in the next six months. Part of the component is how teach drill. If you have NCOs to send they can teach the drill for you.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration