Profiles on Messages Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Youth Focus » Discussion Archive » Profiles on Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

William Woodstock
Intermediate Member
Username: Wwoodstock

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why suddenly you can't view profiles from the messages? The place that you used to click on (the blue name) has suddenly turned black on all of the new messages. Why is that?

Alex Kroeze
Username: Akroeze

Post Number: 115
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will the profiles be fixed?
Will the Brgade members ever call it a Community Service Unit?
Will we figure out ways to get more members?
Will members be able to agree on what the minimum training should be?

These questions and more on the next episode! ;)

Sorry... stress relief.

Mike Rumble, RPN
Username: Mrumble

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

St. John: CSU... has a ring to it... new TV show?

Melissa Yingbull
Username: Mying

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol

Alex Kroeze
Username: Akroeze

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Watch as this week our valiant members Mike and Alex sit at a local dog show. Watch as they carefully observe the dogs going back and forth. Will they get any casualties or will it be as mindnumbingly boring as nearly every dog show duty in history? You'll have to watch to find out!

Yup, that makes for good tv! :-)

Lana H
Username: Ldh

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK guys - sounds like you all need Vacation Time (or maybe a time out?) THINK for a minute - St. John CSU? On TV? About (aarrgh!/snore/w-h-a-a-t?) - duty coverage - Sorry not in the budget! J-Lo won't wear black - the reflective stripe draws attention to her hips and those rear pockets - OMG!! And I will not, repeat NOT do a duty in the cute little numbers off the OC - I don't care if they look good on camera. The chances of us getting Tahoes and stocked field kits - I'm not sure what pain killer you're taking but can I share? However we are not without hope - there's a series of spin off novels on CSI - there's potential we could market them to insomniacs and all PCDs would be self sufficient - units, kits - Timmys for all! OK can anybody out there write? Quick someone call my agent - call Mr. Demille - I'm ready for my closeup! Oh, bye the bye what is up with the profiles?

Johnson Lai
Username: Gundam

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice replies all! LOL

The profiles have been turned OFF (or black), because of privacy issues. One click, by a stranger, they will know what division you are in, where you are based, and your email. Which if you combine with all other posts on other threads, won't take too long to combine all the info together, and visit you at a divisional meeting or something.

Its scary enough that our full name is posted, so the less info we give out, the better.

I'm sure you've all read that the fastest growing form of theft is now Identity Theft.

William Woodstock
Username: Wwoodstock

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yea sounds like a good show, we should start it off like the begining of third watch, then we can go to that cheezy commercial "the caring faces of St. John Ambulance" (boring, sorry guys we just lost the 3 viewers, me, Lana,and Alex) Last time of St. John CSU The dog show........................................................ .......... Today in St. John CSU; We all arrive in the ambulance, get out, and watch the football game. Someone gets hurt, we grab our kits. He walks off the field and refuses treatment..... we walk back to the ambulance. Another person gets hurt, they walk off and refuse treatment. We eat, and listen to the ambulance dispatch.............. then we leave. I think we'll get 5 stars! lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration