Hi From Australia Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Active Discussions - Youth Focus » Hi From Australia « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Matthew Dobrincic
Username: Matthew_d

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,

I came across this site and thought it would be awsome to meet some people from St John around the world, make some friends, and compare similarities and differences. I myself are a Senior Cadet (NCO)in one of the Cadet units in the Sydney region, and have been with ST John Ambulance Australia for the past 4 year, so if you got any questions or anything, ask away :-)

Matt :D

Shal Marriott
Username: Ssmm

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

My name is Shal Marriott, and i'm a Cadet Corporal from division Y1009 in Ontario, Canada.

Is there any way I could have your e-mail address. There are some ideas I would like to e-mail you specifically about.

Matthew D. Wakem
Username: Cadet1

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Matt,

My name is Matthew Wakem and im a cadet Leader with St. John Ambualance in St. Marys, Ontario, canada. pleased to have you on this site. i would love to ask you a few questions regarding the stucture and what not, and you rules and regulations. please feel free to e-mail me at m.wakem@rogers.com or matthew.wakem@on.sja.ca if you have any questions about things down here. please dont be shy. :-)

Matt

Matthew Dobrincic
Username: Matthew_d

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,,

I just sent you email matt.

Shal if you want to post your email here or PM (not sure if you can on here) it to me I'll email you back asap.

Matt :D

Shal Marriott
Username: Ssmm

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure thing, just e-mail me at shalmarriott@hotmail.com

Thanks!
:-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration