Archive through 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

StJohnOnline.ca / CadetsOnline.ca » Guestbook (Visitor Thoughts) » Archive through 2004 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 04, 2004Steven Boa02-04-04  04:23 pm
Archive through February 05, 2004Tim Gallant02-05-04  02:17 am
Archive through February 05, 2004Steven Boa02-05-04  10:26 am
Archive through February 19, 2004Guna Sajeevan02-19-04  09:59 am
Archive through February 19, 2004Paul W. J. Irwin02-19-04  10:31 am
Archive through March 02, 2004Saskia Wilson03-02-04  12:24 pm
Archive through April 01, 2004Michael Dickey04-01-04  08:18 am
Archive through April 01, 2004Alex Kroeze04-01-04  04:04 pm
Archive through April 07, 2004Shaun Alexander Elph04-07-04  02:27 pm
Archive through April 19, 2004lk04-19-04  12:02 pm
Archive through April 21, 2004Steven Boa04-21-04  11:16 am
Archive through May 05, 2004ALG05-05-04  12:55 pm
Archive through May 20, 2004Ashley Cheeseman05-20-04  03:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Saskia Wilson
Username: Saskia

Post Number: 106
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulation's Mike! What a wonderful early Christmas present you got.
Your mom sent Meghan the baby photo's and Janessa looks like a real angel. I want to wish you and your new family all the best.

Nicholas Field
Username: Nfield

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congradulation Mike,
I wish you the best..

Nick Field
Training Officer
Oshawa Y0696

Michael Dickey
Username: Mikeyd18

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
This is Mike Dickey from Barrie Y0107. I just thought that I would let you know the news that on December Tuesday 14, 2004 I became a Daddy of a little baby girl. 7lbs 6oz, Janessa Elizabeth Nicole Dickey

Shannon
Username: Shannypoo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey this is shannon from brockville Y790, just checking the new things on the site talk to ya'll later

Guna Sajeevan
Username: Sajee321

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Welcome to newly established St. John Ambulance Group;

This group is for all St. John Ambulance Volunteers, from anywhere in the world, to meet and chat with each other about SJA, the Brigade, friends, first aid, camp, competition, community service, duties, or whatever. This is completely unofficial, informal, easy to use... just be responsible and have fun!

This Group will keep you up to date with any changes in the Resuscitation Guidelines and first aid at work. The content will be determined by you, your needs, and your input. You are invited to contribute, articles, stories, observations, jokes, metaphors, anything that will inspire. You are also invited to ask questions, pose problems, help us to stretch our minds. Topics can include, training, personal development, self improvement, emergency first aid, stress, relaxation and anything that helps people to overcome limitations and enjoy life. Please help by distributing this newsletter to those who will benefit.

#######################################
This site is un-official, not connected to the St. John Ambulance Brigade or its teaching in anyway.

Get sign in today!! !

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/stjohnambulancelk/

Guna Sajeevan
Username: Sajee321

Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Welcome to newly established St. John Ambulance Group;

This group is for all St. John Ambulance Volunteers, from anywhere in the world, to meet and chat with each other about SJA, the Brigade, friends, first aid, camp, competition, community service, duties, or whatever. This is completely unofficial, informal, easy to use... just be responsible and have fun!

This Group will keep you up to date with any changes in the Resuscitation Guidelines and first aid at work. The content will be determined by you, your needs, and your input. You are invited to contribute, articles, stories, observations, jokes, metaphors, anything that will inspire. You are also invited to ask questions, pose problems, help us to stretch our minds. Topics can include, training, personal development, self improvement, emergency first aid, stress, relaxation and anything that helps people to overcome limitations and enjoy life. Please help by distributing this newsletter to those who will benefit.

This site is un-official, not connected to the St. John Ambulance Brigade or its teaching in anyway.

Get sign in today!! !

Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Im from melbourne, australia and am attending the international camp in wa in 2005.

add me to msn essendonbombersfan@hotmail.com if u want to get to know each other before the camp..

Thankyou,
Jason SNR CADET - NCO

Alex Kroeze
Username: Akroeze

Post Number: 206
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, my previous post has a much more cynical tone to it than I intended.

Alex Kroeze
Username: Akroeze

Post Number: 205
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmmm... never seen someone steady and support the head and neck of two casualties at the same time...

And note it says a Paramedic, will the press ever learn?

Ken
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heyyyy SJA people are on the news, the picture is taken at the CNE on Sept 6,2004 around 2100 when the ride call G-Force malfunctioned

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thes tar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1094508610524&call_pa geid=968350130169&col=969483202845

Steven Boa
Username: Xlq771

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has St.John Ambulance every thought of getting the MOH to designate the organization as one of the First Response Teams, the same way most fire departments have been?

Tracy Ritchie
Username: Tracy

Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2004 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there!

I was just wondering if any cadets out there would like a cadet from Northern Ireland as a 'pen-pal'? I would like to get to know about the work that other cadet divisions do and make friends with a wide range of cadets from all over the world!!

Here is some info about me:

I am 16 years old at the moment. I am currently a NCO and Cadet Leader. I have been my local division for nearly 7 years now and enjoy meeting cadets from other divisions outside of Northern Ireland.

If you would like to get in contact with me please post a message on this site and i'll get back to ya or e-mail me at:

wee_me87@yahoo.co.uk

with the subject heading 'pen-pal'.

Thank you.

Tracy Ritchie,
Ballymena Cadet Division,Northern Ireland.

Shaun Alexander Elphinstone
Username: Shaun

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hiya, anyone going to the International Cadet Camp 2005 in Australia?
if so, i'm just wondering if you wan to get 2 know you before we go, because like to know people before Camp. address below \/
from \/
Cadet: Shaun Elphinstone (NCO) \/
Canton and Riverside div. \/
South Wales Region \/
UK \/
my e-mail address: alexdjshaun@aol.com

Shaun Alexander Elphinstone
Username: Shaun

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hiya, anyone going to the International Cadet Camp 2005 in australia?
if so, i'm just wondering if you wan to get 2 know you before we go, because like to know people before Camp. address below \/
from \/
Cadet: shaun Elphinstone (NCO) \/
canton and riverside div. \/
South Wales Region \/
UK \/
my e-mail address: alexdjshaun@aol.com

Brian Cole
Username: Brian_cole

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While MFR will be phased in throughout 2004-5, in Ontario, BTS will remain in place (albeit phased-out) during this transition.

Factors such as instructor development and curriculum are being worked out now by a planning group composed of a variety of member-types from across Ontario. Following shortly will be a province-wide communique that will address a number of the questions (details) associated with MFR and the rollout.

Brian Cole, Provincial Manager, Community Services

Michael Dickey
Username: Mikeyd18

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi.
It has been said that after 2004 BTS is not eligible anymore. I was told that 18yrs. plus you must have this new MFR course. The question I ask to anyone would be is their a link on this site that would say what it involves? ie. hours, credentials, etc.
If anyone knows anything please let me know.
Thank you
Mike Dickey
Training Officer Barrie Y0107

Hal Rowan
Username: Hrowan

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When is St. John Week? Is it the last full week of June, Sunday to Saturday?

What is the guideline to figure this out annually (aside from looking at the cadetsonline.ca calendar)?

Nicholas Field
Username: Nfield

Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Heyevery one.. I was just trying to get a hold of the toronto duty coordinator. in regarde to the ride for heat on june 6th. wondering if help is still needed (or if SJA is even involved.) if you need help feel free to call

Nick Field
Trianing Officer Y0696
905-424-1024

Andrew Sutton
Username: Andrew

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that this site is really informative and I wish Federal district would have this idea. Good job to the creators

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration